About David MortonStartup Business Consultant | Florida Business Consulting
Meet Your Business Consultant
As a Business Development Consultant, David has an impressive record of developing start-up companies within the biotech and STEM community, as well as other industries, by utilizing a high-touch, 24/7 partnership with our clients.
David has managed a variety of clients, including Science and Tech companies through various development stages; ranging from inception to exit strategies.
These company industries range from Agricultural, Specialized Technology for Environmental Mapping, and Biological research.
David has extensive experience in business plan development, corporate structure, and defining intellectual property requirements.
David developed timelines for completion of Android & iOS mobile applications, logistics, food chain management, and implemented of Alpha and Beta studies through various 3rd party businesses.
David started his career as a U.S. Navy Corpsman where he volunteered to become a field Corpsman, proudly serving alongside the U.S. Marine Corps. David preformed procedures ranging from minor injuries to advanced trauma care. In this role, he received many accomplishments and 3 meritorious promotions.
After the Navy David completed his business degree while holding a position as an organ and tissue transplant coordinator for three local transplantation agencies. He later became the Technical Director of the local Eyebank where he taught surgical techniques to a team of transplant specialists.
David was one of the co-founders of Omega Delta Sigma Veterans Fraternity where he was voted in as the first President of the Santa Fe chapter then later expanded the Fraternity’s footprint to include Saint Leo University. Later he became the Vice President to the newly formed National Chapter.
David once again achieved success as a medical device sales manager before earning a regional management position where he developed award winning clinical and research sales representatives throughout the South-East region of the U.S.
In June 2017 David enhanced his degree by completing a second specialty S.T.E.M. Start-Up program through the Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation from the University of Florida’s Warrington College of Business Administration.
With a proven aptitude for succeeding in a variety of technical environments, we knew David would be a perfect addition to the CAE Marketing & Consulting Team.
David’s areas of achievement include:
- Advise Start-up companies on capitol strategy application
- Early corporate business development & implementation
- Strategic planning analyses
- Establishing local and global purchasing avenues
- Identifying and training biotech and medical equipment sales teams
- Consultative development techniques
- Developing vendor and lateral corporate partnerships
- Creating merger and exit strategies
- Volunteering and coaching city and high school springboard divers
David and CAE Marketing would be honored to better introduce ourselves, and help get your new or existing business off to a successful start.
Why You Should Hire Us
- Proven success track record
- Exclusivity – we manage only a handful of clients at a time, allowing us to give each of our clients:
- Personalized focus
- True intimate working knowledge of your business and customized solutions
- We believe in small businesses – we truly want to see each of our clients succeed. While we are fully aware that revenue is mostly used to measure success, we also like to use qualitative metrics such as satisfaction and better quality of life for our clients.
- All-in-one business & marketing team working for you
- 15+ years experience in business management, operations, marketing, research, and data analysis
- Exceptional tools and ideas – Having the right tools for the job is important for effective and efficient execution of your plan. Having great ideas is crucial for the growth of your business.
Ready to get started? Want to see your business flourish? Contact us to find out how we may be able to work together.
We have worked with small and large companies alike.
Our passion for results is always the same.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
"Nothing but professionalism and dedication from these guys. Down to earth with a no-nonsense approach. They are truly here to help the small business owners through their expertise in digital marketing."
Bob Palcher CEO, Dealer Solutions, Inc.
"CAE Marketing has helped our business by making us more aware of the statistics in order to formulate our decision making for our marketing mix. He has a very good understanding of how business works and the details that go along with it."
Gene Friedman CEO, Infinity Exhibits
"Whenever I communicate with them, it's like talking with a friend who cares about my business. More importantly, they care about my invested interest in my project, and that in turn inspires me even more."
Diane Jellen Award-Winning Author
"Their drive, determination and work ethic are unmatched. 10 years later, we are still working with CAE Marketing."
Tom Pearson CEO, Trynix Systems Group, LLC
"CAE Marketing managed to place us on the first page of Google for several keywords specific to our industry. Prior to this we were nowhere to be found on search engines. Going on 6 years working together and we couldn’t be happier."
Phil Horelick Owner, ArmorTech Powder Coatings, Inc.
"The phrase “Well done good and faithful servant” kept coming to mind. I think it applies to you and your group that put together this campaign and video in order to help these terminally-ill kids."
Stephen C. Zoeller Chaplain & Founder of Zoeller Motorsports Ministries