WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING GUEST POSTS AT THIS TIME
We will reopen guest post opportunities later this year. Please do not contact us regarding guest posts at this time. Thank you.
Guest Post Guidelines
We don’t have too many, but you should know what we’re looking for before writing your article or contacting us.
- Articles should be at least 1,000 words in length, but we prefer articles between 1,500 and 2,000 words.
- Articles should be exceptionally well written, well-researched, and include a personal perspective or experience in the topic being covered. YES – we want the article to sound like a person wrote it, not like a dictionary of business terms.
- Include at least 2 relevant images – at least 800 px wide.
- Include a short author bio with your picture.
- Should go without saying, but… article should be 100% unique and in perfect English.
Guest Post Opportunities
We are currently accepting topics on:
- Digital marketing (everything under the sun involving digital marketing). However, please keep in mind that while we receive many guest post ideas on digital marketing, we accept very few due to the over-saturated topics covered, and honestly – the lack of creativity. If you have a unique and creative idea – send it to us!
- Trade shows
- Arts & Crafts
- Health & Beauty
- Home & Garden
Please only send us your pitch idea after you have thoroughly read and understood what we’re looking for. It’s unfortunate that we have to turn down many of the submissions we receive due to our guidelines not being followed. We’re looking for EXCEPTIONAL articles, and EXCEPTIONAL writers. If that’s you, go ahead and fill out the form below 🙂
NO Available Websites
We are NOT offering guest post opportunities at this time